Smart support: All Brooks running shoes prioritise comfort, but the GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn’t just refer to arch support?
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees and hips.
Lightweight cushioning: The dynamic BioMoGo DNA midsole provides the cushioning you need without weighing you down.
- BioMoGo DNA cushioning adapts to your stride, weight and speed to help reduce impact on your joints.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Quick transitions: Air-injected rubber at the front of the outsole grips the surface and propels you forward.
- Brooks use air-injected rubber because it’s lighter and more flexible than traditional rubber.
- Quick transitions help reduce your ground contact times, keeping your stride quick and efficient.